» IS anyone alive out there?
Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:43 pm by Ryuk the Second

» I can't believe it!
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:39 pm by Cherushi

» Happy b-day Chelsea!!! [=
Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 pm by Sonakye

» Happy Birthday Krawly!!!
Sat May 09, 2009 12:53 am by Cherushi

» I think the forum has officially died.
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 pm by TrueSilence

» Omg omg Happy b-day
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 am by Cherushi

» When you have a bad day, remember it probably can't get worse than these.
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 am by Fakez

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:05 am

What would be your suicide?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Krawl on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 pm

There are many questions floating around the world, but the most interesting one is:

------
Krawl

Krawl

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Dental Assistant, collects empty bottles of anything I have drank.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Freezing to Death vs. Heat

Post  Cherushi on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:44 pm

So this thought came to me when I became angry at the weather today. :( It was freezing cold and I thought I was going to freeze to death! <-- Exaggerated... but! I thought it would probably be better to 'go' by heat. When freezing to death, a person can feel like they're cold, and then they feel like they're burning. I'd rather only feel one thing and not two. :(

On a side-note: Krawly, I wish people would actually use the site more. It may not be fun or anything, but if everyone used it, it could add some more entertainment, if you know what I'm saying. :o So! It looks like it's just you and me for now! Haha, maybe even Kada. And then Kuggy is off doing his own thing. xD.. I'm also going to try to find something so you can post your music! But I have to still look for it. Then make the one site I told you about once. Maybe I can do that over my winter break. :3

~Cherushi~

Last edited by Cherushi on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hated the smilies in the post...)
Cherushi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-18

View user profile http://aces.forumr.net

Back to top Go down

Hmm

Post  Krawl on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 am

I've pictured many suicides in my days. This one is where someone sits down in the middle of the road waiting for
an 18-wheeler to spatter them. In one scenario jumping into a pool of zombies Very Happy but that would never happen.
Driving off a cliff is one way someone could go. Ive had a dream like that before, only it was an accident in the dream.
I dont know if the vehicle exploded but I did feel pain, dissorientation, and like I felt blood on my face. It lasted seconds
before everything went black, I had a couple seconds of clarity, and I thought to myself; did I just die.
I woke up right after that one.
Be patient Cher. Them boys should come around and post some stuff.

_krawl

Krawl

Job/hobbies : Dental Assistant, collects empty bottles of anything I have drank.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oman

Post  Cherushi on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Lol, the zombies. xD.. You never know, your zombies might appear one day! And your dream sounds... horrifying. D: I always hate the feeling of a nightmare. :( Like the one time I had a nightmare about being a witch and flying on a broom. I would always fall off the broom... and then right before I hit the ground I would end up on the broom again! It just kept happening until I woke up. :'( That was scary man. ;-;

OH, oman. So I have to let off some steam here and you may or may not find it amusing. Yesterday, the fire alarm went off at 10:00 at night and guess what!? I WAS IN THE STUPID SHOWER. . . they made me get out and stand in the 20 degree weather with wet hair and shampoo in it. I was so angry. :(

Off on another side-note: I think I may have found something for you to play your music. :) I'm not sure if it will work yet, but when and if I get it working, I will let you know so you may try it out.
Cherushi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suicide

Post  Arenadragonx on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:30 pm

I've never really thought about scuicide until now, but my thing would probably be the whole layind down in the middle of some railroad tracks and watch quietly as the train comes closer and closer and....darkness...hehehe. Twisted Evil

I've had a dream where I was swimming in the ocean and was attacked by a shark. I was able to swim a short ways away but it caught up to me and bit my leg, when I woke up I had red marks along the inner part of my thigh, and it stung. I've also had the whole falling from a high altitude and smashing into the ground thing. Woke up as soon as I was like a foot or so away from the ground.

Dreams...if you die in them...do you die in real life?...Mwuahahaha Twisted Evil

Arenadragonx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would be your suicide?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Getting shot to death by Police after going on a killing rampage. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherushi on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Kugel wrote:Getting shot to death by Police after going on a killing rampage. :twisted:

You would say that. e.e :) <3.
Cherushi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fakez on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Choking on a chicken bone on purpose. Embarassed

Fakez

Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hehe

Post  Sonakye on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 am

Ok I would want to shoot myself in the head BUT live just to later kill myself by ramming a plastic spork, they give me to eat with at the hospital, into the bullet hole killing myself..so I can be the only person ever to kill myself with a plastic spork

Last edited by Sonakye on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I didnt like the smilies)
Sonakye

Number of posts : 36
Location : Check the damn map if you want to know so badly it only shows exactly where I live lmao
Registration date : 2008-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quick

Post  thebgman on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:57 pm

I think I'd like mine qiuck and painless, like mayb jump off a huge building or sumthin cuz that would b fun and once my few seconds of fun is over boom, im dead so yea that would b mine

This comment has been brought to you by BG
thebgman

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Poker i should go pro
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krawl on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 pm

You do know, you are still alive minutes after you hit the ground.
That would be the most painfull 10 mins of your life. There is no way
your mind would enter shock at that point... only a slow crippling death. pale

Krawl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

O-O

Post  Sonakye on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Well isn't any kinda of suicide painful there is only a few ways that might be painless... but what fun are those really thats for the pussies lol rabbit
Sonakye

Number of posts : 36
Location : Check the damn map if you want to know so badly it only shows exactly where I live lmao
Registration date : 2008-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueSilence on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

I would like to put a bungee cord on around my waist for starters. Climb into a cannon that you always see people fired out of. (The human cannonball!). Being shot out of a cannon and then pulled back violently by the bungee cord and my death would be INSIDE the cannon where nobody can see. It may look hilarious to the people who watch, but it would fun as the place I'd be in moments later.

TrueSilence

Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Gaming, computer programming, killing [s]puppies[/s] ugly puppies
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top